By Amy Y.
Chongqing noodle includes Chongqing noodles and meat noodles such as beef, broth, and pea miscellaneous noodles. The Chongqing small noodles can be customized to your liking. At the noodle shop, you can ask the store to make personal custom tastes, such as asking the store to "dry up" (mixed noodles), "pick up yellow" (hard side), add "green" (more vegetables), " Heavy spicy "(more oil spicy) and so on.
Seasoning is the soul of Chongqing small noddle. A bowl of noodles is tasted with seasoning. Adjust the seasoning first and then add cooked noodles. Spicy and non-stimulating, smooth noodle chewy, rich aroma and rich flavor.
The small noodle is a traditional pasta commonly accepted by the Chongqing citizens of the Southerners. Because of its unique texture, it is famous for its spicy flavor. It has been known in China during recent years.
1. After the pork is washed and peeled, the lean meat is cut into small pieces.
2. Add pepper into a hot pot, let cool and roll into a pepper noodle.
3. Add cooked peanuts, peeled and chopped.
4. Add mustard minced.
5. Add onion and ½ the ginger slices. Garlic and 5 g of ginger are added to the garlic mash and crushed. Put a little cold water in the ginger garlic, and stir.
6. Heat the pan and add the lard. Add the fat meat and sesame oil.
7. Add lean meat and fry until it is discolored and cook into rice wine.
8. Add green onions and the remaining 5 grams of ginger, pixian bean paste, sweet bean paste.
A small fire scoops up the water vapor of the pellets to dry out, and puts in the broken rice sprouts.
9. Set aside and place in bowl.
10. Add a sufficient amount of water to the pot and boil it. Add the cabbage until it is hot until it is discolored and then remove it in cold water. After squeezing out the water, cut the sesame oil and mix it evenly
11. After the water in the pot is boiled again, add noodles and cook.
12. In each bowl (5 bowls), first put a suitable amount of boiled stock or noodle soup, and then add soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger garlic water. Then add sesame paste. Add chili oil and stir well to finish.
13. Drain the cooked noodles into a bowl.
14. Add appropriate amount of pepper noodles and meat dumplings. Then add cabbage, ground peanuts, mustard, and sprinkle green onion.