By Amy Y.
China is an ancient country. It is known not only for its ancient history and its splendid culture; it also has delicious food.
Beijing roast duck (Peking duck) is a famous dish in Beijing with a world reputation. It originated in the southern and northern dynasties of China.
1. Open a hole in the bottom of the wing of the duck, remove the intestine, Wash and mix the scallions, sweet bean sauce and cucumber into the duck cavity.
2. Use three-inch long wooden strips to incorporate into the duck cavity, block the two wing bones, insert a tube at the head of the duck, and blow air into the duck.
3. Drizzle the duck skin with water, salt and wine. Cook and soak the duck skin, and dry it.
4. Use a fork to hold the duck and put it on the stove. Sautee it over and over and over again until it is crispy and golden red on the dish.
5. If roasting in the oven, the duck shall be wrapped in tin foil and roasted until it matures. After removing the tin foil and roasting until the duck skin is golden yellow, the duck skin is drizzled with oil.
6. Serve hot duck with the skin on, accompanied by Beijing onion, cucumber, sweet bean sauce and Mandarin pancake.